Friday, November 7, 2008

7 Years

2001: My first year as an undergrad at UCLA. I was just one click away from sensual feelings.

But then I stopped. I thought to myself, how am I going to get there??? I don't know anyone who can drive me from campus to heaven. Plus, I didn't want to get into any bus or taxi in LA at the time (give me a break, I just came from isolated suburban/rural Riverside...public transpo is NOT a norm over there).

So I figured, eh. He'll come back soon. I'll catch him again.

One year passed me by...

Second year passed me by...

Third year passed me by...

FACK!!!

Fourth year passed me by..

and then.

I gave up.
I regretted that day in 2001.

2008: 7 years since he was here....

MAXWELL AT THE SHRINE!!!! NOVEMBER 1ST.
The best effen show ever.
The eruption of women as they screamed for Maxwell on the floor made the whole entire Shrine auditorium VIBRATE. No joke.

And when he entered with "Get to Know Ya.." IT WAS OVER!

And just as I imagined, PANTIES DROPPED AND WERE THROWN ONTO MAXWELL. (Wish I threw mines...or hell, wish I threw myself onto him!)

But what really got me was his encore performance... WHENEVER WHEREVER WHATEVER... It was such a beautiful version----the sound of hearbeats... wow. I was blown away.

The lighting was beautiful too... I loved the contrast between him "sepia" (ha) and the blue....

Check out the video CG and I captured (that white "towel" on his behind is actually some big mama's underwear. lol)


I LOVE HIM. Best show in 2008. Now I just have to find out where in LA Maxwell lives.

PS... I love how Maxwell has some swagger. NIIICE.

IMG_5151

1 comment:

Jane said...

TWIN! He still has it! 8 years will pass me by & I'll be sure to catch him when he's 80.