Monday, July 21, 2008

In the beginning......

Ok. Here goes my first entry of "All Kinds of Crazy!"
I guess I should first explain why I finally decided to enter the blogger world and hopefully that will also explain the title of my blog.

2008, since the beginning, has been very unpredictable. It's an uncomfortable type of unpredictable (esp. since I'm the type of person who likes to have things mapped out ahead of time), yet, for some reason, has been one of the most exciting years I've experienced in a while.

Exciting because I really do not know what to expect..... and when it comes, the experience is just.....CRAZY!

Crazy, meaning, I do not know what to make of it at first.......
Crazy, meaning, it's mind boggling! or shall I say, "mind 'bloggering'" (ha!)
Crazy, meaning, I have not encountered such a thing like this before...
Crazy, meaning, I have to document this because I need to process this and share with people....
Crazy, meaning, it's way cool! (and I wish the homies were able to experience this with me)

So......... Summer 2008 has been such a CRAZY time. And it's only July. I must say I have experienced some mind-bloggering things and I have been able to capture those experiences with my camera.

What really prompted me to start a blog was these past two weeks since I've been back from Japan..... I attended events or done some things that were crazy-cool each day and everything happened so fast that I really didn't have the time to sit and process it all through and relish the moments. I also found myself wanting to describe these cool things with my friends, but couldn't find the right words to describe the feeling....

I also noticed that I documented these things and would import it all straight to my external hardrive, further tucking away these experiences..FOR--EV-ER!! I figured that I might as well find a space to post up, so I can share the experience through photo/video while explaining with a few words......

So I'll start off with posting pictures from Japan (I'm currently organizing them now into themes)....... and then posting up the ALL KINDS OF CRAZY thereafter...

Thanks for sharing worlds!






No comments: