Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Japan, Part I


It's been tough to accurately describe my experience in Japan. It's been difficult because it was such a transgressive and transformative experience for me. How can one really explain a photo like the one you see here with words? I promised all of you (dear friends of mine!), that instead of attempting to do injustice onto this world by describing Japan through words, I will share my photos and videos. Hopefully you all can see what I saw, or at least have some insight to the beauty of Japan.......


For the next few days, as I slowly organize my photo albums, I will be posting up sections of Japan.... I've organized it into themes.... So I will do the best I can to provide some background to what you see, but hopefully you will be able to take in more meaning as you look through the pictures....

Check back ever so often to this blog to see if I've updated with more pictures..... My personal favorite album, "The Youthful Elderly," will be up next week!!!!! Haha. Gosh, that album explains why I came back wanting to change my lifestyle here in the US..... I'll explain later...

No comments: