Thursday, July 31, 2008

LL Cool J and the Elderly

I had to post this ASAP.



So I just watched MTV's America's Best Dance Crew (my guilty pleasure....my obsession..) and had a kick watching the MTV commercial on LL Cool J's video with the elderly!!!!! LOL. I LOVED IT! I mean, one part was kind of scary where LL started to rub one of the old woman's thighs, but hey, whatever makes her feel young again! haha. jp

Anyway, besides being blown away by Fanny Pak's performance, I was actually just blown away by LL's pool party video with the elderly!!!!!

The skinny gramz with the pink cap and floral one piece is CRAAAZY! haha.

Damn. Now that's some crazy stuff!

I am now posting the youtube link so you all can see it......(Well, this version is not exactly what I saw on MTV since this is a commentary "behind the scenes" video)....

Enjoy!

oh! ps.. I also updated my photobucket with a couple more albums---one including the "YOUTHFUL ELDERLY".... I'll bring that in tomorrow with a discussion about it bc that album explains why I came back super hardcore into running and staying in shape and being healthy.

here's the youtube link!

LL Cool J MTV Behind the Scenes

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_W-4sCc7E

No comments: