Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Japan Photo Albums

Alright..... So, this is my first time that I ever used photobucket or any photo host sites... I didn't know that it takes forever to upload.... I have many more albums to go, but here are just a few to get a taste of Neck and Chres' adventures.....

Instructions:

1. Please click on the link below or copy and paste.
2. Once the window pops up for this address, please click on "japan" on the left side under albums. The pictures that will load up are pictures in Aizuwakamatsu (Amber's "hood")...
3. After you do that, other albums will pop up. If you don't know where to begin, check out the Yoyogi Park and Harajuku album first..... I thought it was a really fun and interesting day... You'll see... and then go ahead and look through the other albums at your leisure.... I will be adding more.... Enjoy.

http://s354.photobucket.com/albums/r425/chres_ten/

1 comment:

scariaga said...

yay, welcome to the blog world!!!! gimme more!!!

btw, check out my blog - i finally posted about ABDC. ha. and if you cuold please fwd to aylene, that would be awesome.